All almanacs detailing historical events. History Almanacs Reference.
History (from Greek ἱστορία, historia, meaning "inquiry, knowledge acquired by investigation") is the study of the past as it is described in written documents. (wikipedia)
- History The study of the past as it is described in written documents. Events occurring before...
- History of the world The history of humanity, as determined from archaeology, anthropology, genetics, linguistics, and...
- History of the Earth The history of Earth concerns the development of planet Earth from its formation to the present day.
- Philosophy of history The philosophical study of history and the past.
- Medical history The medical history or case history of a patient is information gained by a physician by asking...
- Changelog A log or record of all notable changes made to a project.
- History The Histories of Herodotus is now considered the founding work of history in Western literature.
- History (band) A South Korean boy group formed by LOEN Entertainment in 2013.
- History (U.S. TV network) A history-based digital cable and satellite television network that is owned by A&E Networks, a...
- Herstory Herstory is story written from a feminist perspective, emphasizing the role of women, or told...
- Excerpts American Almanac www
Excerpts from 'The New Federalist' newspaper dealing with American national historical research from the perspective of followers of Lyndon LaRouche. American Almanac.
- Provides CNN Video Almanac www
Provides video clips of historic highlights since 1980. CNN Video Almanac.
- Political Leon's Political Almanac www
Political historical events for each day of the year with links to supplementary information. Leon's Political Almanac.
- A World Statesmen www
A list of statesmen and world leaders since 1760, Statesmen, arranged by region and country, with dates of birth and death, and additional information on flags, maps, anthems, and political parties. Includes links to related resources. World Statesmen.
- A Those Were the Days: Today in History www
A daily summary of news events, Were the Days: Today in History, famous birthdays and hit music that happened on this day in history from 440 International. Those Were the Days: Today in History.
- Includes Daily Almanac of the History Channel www
Includes general daily historical information plus special entries for Wall Street, Almanac of the History Channel, the Civil War, technology, and automotive history. Daily Almanac of the History Channel.
- Chronological The African American Registry www
Chronological narratives of black American historic achievements in education, African American Registry, sports, the arts, literature, and other areas of endeavor. The African American Registry.
- Consists American Memory from the Library of Congress www
Consists of primary source and archival materials relating to American culture and history. Memory from the Library of Congress. These historical collections are the key contribution of the Library of Congress to the National Digital Library. American Memory from the Library of Congress.
- Historical Daily Almanac, Craig Copi's www
Historical events, Almanac, Craig Copi's, birthdays, and popular songs current on a particular day. Daily Almanac, Craig Copi's.
- Humorous The Moron's Almanac www
Humorous take on almanacs. Moron's Almanac. Compares two unrelated events on their anniversary. The Moron's Almanac.
- Provides CNN Daily Almanac www
Provides daily briefs of historical events, Daily Almanac, previews of currently developing stories, and links to related sites. CNN Daily Almanac.
- Alexa: History Almanacs
Alexa Directory Top Sites: History Almanacs
- DMOZ: History Almanacs
dmoz.org Directory: History Almanacs