Institutions which contain records which are primary sources for the artistic culture of mankind or some section thereof. Arts Archives Reference.
The arts represent an outlet of expression, that is usually influenced by culture and which in turn helps to change culture. (wikipedia)
- The arts The arts represent an outlet of expression that is usually influenced by culture and which in...
- Classic Arts Showcase A television channel in the United States promoting the fine arts.
- Accelerated Ray Tracing System Software developed by Akira Fujimoto.
- Alpha Repertory Television Service A defunct American cable television network that was owned by Hearst/ABC Video Services, a joint...
- aRts An audio framework that is no longer under development.
- National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts The National YoungArts Foundation or YoungArts is National YoungArts Foundation, a Miami-based...
- Association for Retail Technology Standards An internationally reaching standards organization dedicated to reducing the costs of technology...
- Pasadena Area Rapid Transit System A city-operated local bus service in Pasadena, California, United States.
- ARTS-Dance Alliance of Round, Traditional and Square-Dance, Inc. is an association to promote round, square...
- Atmospheric Radiative Transfer Simulator A widely used.
- Automated Radar Terminal System An air traffic control computer system that air traffic controllers use to track aircraft.
- World's Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution www
World's largest primary source collection of the visual arts in America, American Art, Smithsonian Institution, with millions of items. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- An Contemporary Fashion Archive www
An international project in which five European fashion institutions join forces to establish an information network in fashion design, Fashion Archive, composed of a digital archive and local documentation centres at the different institutions. Contemporary Fashion Archive.
- America's Archive of Contemporary Music www
America's largest collection of poular recordings with over 1. Contemporary Music.6 million discs. A research facility providing information on all aspects of popular music. Archive of Contemporary Music.
- Archives American Comedy Archives www
Archives held at Emerson College, Comedy Archives, Boston, Massachusetts, containing primary source material on the history, craft, and art of comedy. Features oral history interviews with comedy writers, producers, and performers. American Comedy Archives.
- Houses Wisconsin Center for Film and Theater Research www
Houses a large collection of materials relating to film, Center for Film and Theater Research, theater, radio and television in the United States. Located in Madison, WI. Wisconsin Center for Film and Theater Research.
- Research The British Cartoon Archive www
Research centre and picture library located in the Templeman Library at the University of Kent: galleries, British Cartoon Archive, location information, services offered, contact details, scale of charges and publications. The British Cartoon Archive.
- Documents Shubert Archive www
Documents the business and artistic records of the theater-owning Shubert Brothers and the Shubert Organization, Archive, held by the Shubert Foundation at the Lyceum Theatre, New York City. Shubert Archive.
- Full-text Archive of Turkish Oral Literature www
Full-text digital archive containing materials on Turkish folklore, Turkish Oral Literature, history, literature, ethnography, from the Special Collections Library at Texas Tech University. Archive of Turkish Oral Literature.
- Collection Chicago Jazz Archive www
Collection of sheet music, Jazz Archive, recordings, photographs and stock arrangements, focusing on "Chicago style" jazz. Part of the University of Chicago's Regenstein Library. Chicago Jazz Archive.
- Includes Archives of African American Music and Culture www
Includes oral histories, African American Music and Culture, photographs, musical and print manuscripts, audio and video recordings, and educational broadcast programs, at Indiana University in Bloomington. Archives of African American Music and Culture.
- A Mukul Dey Archives www
A private archive at Santiniketan, Dey Archives, West Bengal, India, of the work, collection and papers of pioneer Indian graphic artist Mukul Dey. Biography, gallery, details of access. Mukul Dey Archives.
- Established National Film Archive of India www
Established in February, Film Archive of India, 1964 as a media unit of India's Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Organization overview, notes on the dissemination of film culture, forms, upcoming events, and resources. National Film Archive of India.
- Holds American Film Institute: Louis B Mayer Library www
Holds books, Film Institute: Louis B Mayer Library, periodicals and special collections covering aspects of motion pictures and television. Collections include thousands of scripts and production records. Visitor information. Los Angeles, California. American Film Institute: Louis B Mayer Library.
- Located British Library of Political and Economic Science www
Located in London, Library of Political and Economic Science, England. Founded in 1896, it is now part of the London School of Economics and Political Science. Collections consist of approximately one million bound volumes and 28,000 journals dealing with all areas of the social sciences. Areas of particular of emphasis include economics; international, political, economic and social history; international law; social policy and public administration; sociology; and economic, political and social statistics. The library also collects official docum British Library of Political and Economic Science.
- Research Southern Methodist University www
Research affiliations: Center for Research Libraries. Southern Methodist University.
- Searchable Archive Grid www
Searchable database of nearly a million collection descriptions provided by libraries, Grid, museums, and archives around the world. Archive Grid.
- Searchable, American Library Association Archives www
Searchable, Library Association Archives, browsable listings of the archives and documents of the American Library Association from the 1920s to the present. American Library Association Archives.
- Alexa: Arts Archives
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Arts Archives
- DMOZ: Arts Archives
dmoz.org Directory: Arts Archives