History Bibliography Reference.
History (from Greek ἱστορία, historia, meaning "inquiry, knowledge acquired by investigation") is the study of the past as it is described in written documents. (wikipedia)
- History The study of the past as it is described in written documents. Events occurring before...
- History of the world The history of humanity, as determined from archaeology, anthropology, genetics, linguistics, and...
- History of the Earth The history of Earth concerns the development of planet Earth from its formation to the present day.
- Philosophy of history The philosophical study of history and the past.
- Medical history The medical history or case history of a patient is information gained by a physician by asking...
- Changelog A log or record of all notable changes made to a project.
- History The Histories of Herodotus is now considered the founding work of history in Western literature.
- History (band) A South Korean boy group formed by LOEN Entertainment in 2013.
- History (U.S. TV network) An American digital cable and satellite television network that is owned by A&E Networks, a joint...
- Herstory Herstory is history written from a feminist perspective, emphasizing the role of women, or told...
- Collection China Bibliography www
Collection of searchable bibliographies sorted by topic. China Bibliography.
- Bibliography Books About the Picts www
Bibliography on the Picts, About the Picts, the pre-Scottish people of northern Britain, and their culture. Books About the Picts.
- A c18 Bibliographies On-Line www
A series of selective, Bibliographies On-Line, annotated bibliographies on figures from the long eighteenth century, available freely over the world wide web. Includes standard scholarly editions, bibliographies, reference works, biographies, and the major works of criticism. c18 Bibliographies On-Line.
- Bibliography From Smithson to Smithsonian www
Bibliography on the history of the Smithsonian Institution. From Smithson to Smithsonian.
- Provides Bibliography of Mesoamerica www
Provides 100, Mesoamerica,000 titles relating to ancient cultures of Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Belize, and El Salvador. Bibliography of Mesoamerica.
- Categorized The Bibliography of Ancient Egypt www
Categorized listing of books, Bibliography of Ancient Egypt, cd-roms, videos, cds and audiobooks with much information, including ISBNs, publisher and reviews. The Bibliography of Ancient Egypt.
- A The Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies at the University of Minnesota www
A database of relevant books and articles that can be searched by author or subject related to the study of the holocaust and contemporary genocide and teaching about the subject. The Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies at the University of Minnesota.
- Annotated Medieval Bestiary: Animals in the Middle Ages www
Annotated listing of materials related to the genre and on the subject of "animals in the Middle Ages" in general. Bestiary: Animals in the Middle Ages. Also listings by author and subject. Medieval Bestiary: Animals in the Middle Ages.
- A Civil War Regimental History Books www
A bibliography of regimental histories from the Civil War, War Regimental History Books, divided by state, with links to regiment web sites. Civil War Regimental History Books.
- Compilation A Bibliography of the History of Palestine, Zionism and Arab Nationalism www
Compilation of books covering the history and archeology of Israel/Palestine, Bibliography of the History of Palestine, Zionism and Arab Nationalism, Zionism and Arab nationalism, including some memoirs and biographies of leaders, and some books about dialogs and personal monographs. A Bibliography of the History of Palestine, Zionism and Arab Nationalism.
- Alphabetical Cornish Folklore www
Alphabetical catalog of printed resources. Cornish Folklore.
- The Diary Research Website www
The principal content of the site is a searchable, Research Website, free access, annotated bibliography of diaries printed in English. Diary Research Website.
- Searchable Bibliography of the Czech History www
Searchable database of literature of the history of the Czech Lands published after the year 1990. the Czech History. (Czech, English, German) Bibliography of the Czech History.
- Bibliography TarasKuzio www
Bibliography of publications, TarasKuzio, surveys, conference papers and short articles of Ukrainian studies . TarasKuzio.
- Compilation Bibliography of North American Indians www
Compilation of over 800 books providing a resource for teachers, North American Indians, librarians, and curriculum designers who want to introduce multiple cultural perspectives and begin to correct longstanding misunderstandings in American history about Bibliography of North American Indians.
- Provides Anglo-Saxon Studies - A Select Bibliography www
Provides a study guide. Studies - A Select Bibliography. Incorporates a range of topics categorized by subject and includes links to online sources. Anglo-Saxon Studies - A Select Bibliography.
- Listing Bibliography of the Borgia Family www
Listing of books and other media from Alonso Borgia (Pope Calixtus III), the Borgia Family, to Rodrigo Borgia (Pope Alexander VI) on to Caesare, Lucrezia and Saint Francis Borgia. Full listing also available in pdf format. Bibliography of the Borgia Family.
- Publication Annual Egyptological Bibliography www
Publication of the International Association of Egyptologists. Egyptological Bibliography. Issues available online. Annual Egyptological Bibliography.
- Categorized The Carolingians www
Categorized by subject and features primary sources, Carolingians, general histories, general accounts, and collected papers. The Carolingians.
- Covers Iter: Gateway to the Middle Ages and Renaissance www
Covers literature pertaining to the Middle Ages and Renaissance (400-1700). Gateway to the Middle Ages and Renaissance. Includes citations for journal articles, reviews, review articles, bibliographies, catalogues, abstracts and discographies. Iter: Gateway to the Middle Ages and Renaissance.
- Provides Economic Working Papers www
Provides links to a range of online resources for bibliographies and working papers. Economic Working Papers.
- The EconLit www
The American Economic Association's electronic bibliography of economic literature. EconLit. A source of journals, abstracts and citations covering all fields of economics. EconLit.
- Alexa: History Bibliography
Alexa Directory Top Sites: History Bibliography
- DMOZ: History Bibliography
dmoz.org Directory: History Bibliography