This section is a central location for information about the non-commercial aspect of books. Such as links to author's homepage, the book's homepage, and links to supplementary material. Books Reference.
A book is a set of written, printed, illustrated, or blank sheets, made of ink, paper, parchment, or other materials, fastened together to hinge at one side. (wikipedia)
- Book A series of pages assembled for easy portability and reading, as well as the composition...
- Book (wagering) The practice of laying bets on the various possible outcomes of a single event.
- The Books An American duo, formed in New York City in 1999, consisting of guitarist and vocalist Nick...
- Book (graph theory) In graph theory, a book graph may be any of several kinds of graph.
- Book (musical theatre) The spoken dialogue of a stage musical.
- Bob Books (American football) An American football fullback who played one season with the Frankford Yellow Jackets of the...
- Book, Louisiana An unincorporated community in Catahoula Parish, Louisiana, in the United States.
- Shepherd Book A fictional character played by Ron Glass in the science-fiction/Western television series...
- Book's Covered Bridge A historic wooden covered bridge located at Jackson Township near Blain in Perry County...
- Books (EP) An EP released by Belle & Sebastian in 2004 on Rough Trade Records.
- Book lung A type of respiration organ used for atmospheric gas exchange that is found in many arachnids...
- History, Centre for the History of the Book www
History, for the History of the Book, projects, and events. Centre for the History of the Book.
- Guide Book Sale Finder www
Guide to used book fairs and sales across the USA. Book Sale Finder.
- Includes International ISBN Agency www
Includes a user's manual, ISBN Agency, prefix ranges, details of group agencies, publications, reports, and news. International ISBN Agency.
- Information ISBN Tools www
Information and tools for using International Standard Book Numbers. Tools. Scan them with a CueCat, look them up, or search them. ISBN Tools.
- Enables ISBN.org www
Enables applications to be made for ISBNs, ISBN.org, SANs, and ISMNs in the United States and Puerto Rico, and provides information about the standards. ISBN.org.
- Har Forening for Boghaandværk www
Har til formål at skabe interesse for bogens fremstilling og h¾ve niveauet for bogens form. Forening for Boghaandværk.
- Orientering FagBogInfo www
Orientering om nye fagbøger. FagBogInfo.
- Frequently You Are Not Alone (Maybe) www
Frequently asked reference questions, Are Not Alone (Maybe), posted by the University of Michigan's Internet Public Library. You Are Not Alone (Maybe).
- Postings Libraries, Information and Society www
Postings and information from this international, Information and Society, holist and free Internet discussion forum to promote the commons and openness values of public information, and knowledge. Libraries, Information and Society.
- Alexa: Books Reference
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Books Reference
- DMOZ: Books Reference
dmoz.org Directory: Books Reference