This section is a central location for information about the non-commercial aspect of books. Such as links to author's homepage, the book's homepage, and links to supplementary material. Books Reference.
A book is a set of written, printed, illustrated, or blank sheets, made of ink, paper, parchment, or other materials, fastened together to hinge at one side. (wikipedia)
- Book A set of written, printed, illustrated, or blank sheets, made of ink, paper, parchment, or other...
- Book of Life The book in which God records the names of every person who is destined for Heaven or the World...
- Book (wagering) The practice of laying bets on the various possible outcomes of a single event.
- Book (graph theory) In graph theory, a book graph may be any of several kinds of graph.
- Book (law school) A common award given by some law schools.
- Book (musical theatre) A form of theatrical performance that combines songs, spoken dialogue, acting, and dance.
- Bob Books (American football) An American football fullback who played one season with the Frankford Yellow Jackets of the...
- To Book Wallpaper A kind of material used to cover and decorate the interior walls of homes, offices, cafes...
- Book, Louisiana An unincorporated community in Catahoula Parish, Louisiana, in the United States.
- Shepherd Book A fictional character played by Ron Glass in the science-fiction/Western television series...
- Book's Covered Bridge A historic wooden covered bridge located at Jackson Township near Blain in Perry County...
- Includes International ISBN Agency www
Includes a user's manual, ISBN Agency, prefix ranges, details of group agencies, publications, reports, and news. International ISBN Agency.
- History, Centre for the History of the Book www
History, for the History of the Book, projects, and events. Centre for the History of the Book.
- Guide Book Sale Finder www
Guide to used book fairs and sales across the USA. Book Sale Finder.
- Information ISBN Tools www
Information and tools for using International Standard Book Numbers. Tools. Scan them with a CueCat, look them up, or search them. ISBN Tools.
- Enables ISBN.org www
Enables applications to be made for ISBNs, ISBN.org, SANs, and ISMNs in the United States and Puerto Rico, and provides information about the standards. ISBN.org.
- Orientering FagBogInfo www
Orientering om nye fagbøger. FagBogInfo.
- Har Forening for Boghaandværk www
Har til formål at skabe interesse for bogens fremstilling og h¾ve niveauet for bogens form. Forening for Boghaandværk.
- Frequently You Are Not Alone (Maybe) www
Frequently asked reference questions, Are Not Alone (Maybe), posted by the University of Michigan's Internet Public Library. You Are Not Alone (Maybe).
- A St. Jerome (331-420 A.D.) www
A long biography of the patron of librarians, Jerome (331-420 A.D.), the most learned of the Fathers of the Western Church. St. Jerome (331-420 A.D.).
- Alexa: Books Reference
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Books Reference
- DMOZ: Books Reference
dmoz.org Directory: Books Reference