Automotive By Subject Dictionaries Reference.
The automotive industry is a wide range of companies and organizations involved in the design, development, manufacturing, marketing, and selling of motor vehicles. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: The automotive industry is a wide range of companies and organizations involved in the design, development, manufacturing, marketing, and selling of motor vehicles, some of them are called automakers.
- Automotive industry Category
- Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers - The Auto Alliance is a trade group of automobile manufacturers that operate in the United States. It is the leading advocacy group for the auto industry, representing 77% of all car and light truck sales in the United States.
- Automotive industry by country
- Automotive industry in the United States - The automotive industry in the United States began in the 1890s and, as a result of the size of the domestic market and the use of mass-production, rapidly evolved into the largest in the world.
- Big Three (automobile manufacturers) - In the automotive industry of the United States of America, the term Big Three refers to the country's three largest automobile manufacturers: General Motors, Ford, and Fiat Chrysler.
- Motocycle - Motocycle is a word used in the United States in the later 19th century for a horseless carriage, the type of vehicle now known as a car or automobile.
- Mass production
- Heavy industry