Social Science By Subject Dictionaries Reference.
Social science is a major category of academic disciplines, concerned with society and the relationships among individuals within a society. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Social science is a major category of academic disciplines, concerned with society and the relationships among individuals within a society. It in turn has many branches, each of which is considered a social science. The social sciences include, but are not limited to, economics, political science, human geography, demography, management, psychology, sociology, anthropology, archaeology, jurisprudence, history, and linguistics. The term is also sometimes used to refer specifically to the field of sociology, the original 'science of society', established in the 19th century. A more detailed list of sub-disciplines within the social sciences can be found at Outline of social science.
- Social sciences
- Academic disciplines
- Public Results Focussed Management and Budgeting: Working Definitions www
Public administration, Focussed Management and Budgeting: Working Definitions, politics, economics. By the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), 3 pages, 2002. A parallel version exists in French. Results Focussed Management and Budgeting: Working Definitions.
- Hypertext A Glossary of Political Economy Terms www
Hypertext dictionary of definitions of around 200 political economic terms, Glossary of Political Economy Terms, by Dr. Paul M. Johnson of Auburn University. A Glossary of Political Economy Terms.
- Macroeconomics, The System of National Accounts, 1993 - Glossary www
Macroeconomics, System of National Accounts, 1993 - Glossary, accounting, finance. Also in print, with parallel version in French. By the United Nations Statistical Division, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, Eurostat, and the OECD. 2000. 48 pages. The System of National Accounts, 1993 - Glossary.
- Parallel Justice and Home Affairs Glossary www
Parallel documents in English, and Home Affairs Glossary, French, and German by the European Commission. Freedom, security, judicial cooperation between EU member states. Justice and Home Affairs Glossary.
- A Eurojargon www
A plain language guide to EU affairs. Eurojargon. Parallel documents in Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Slovenian, Finnish, and Swedish. Eurojargon.
- Glossary Prototype Worlds www
Glossary of jargon and terminology originally coined in science fiction to describe technologies that did not exist at the time of writing or ideas for which no obviously suitable mainstream term was handy. Prototype Worlds.
- Reference Silva Rhetoricae: The Forest of Rhetoric www
Reference to over 1000 rhetorical terms and a primer for classical and Renaissance rhetoric. Rhetoricae: The Forest of Rhetoric. Each term is accompanied by pronunciation, etymology, definition, examples from literature, cross references, and sources. Silva Rhetoricae: The Forest of Rhetoric.
- Over NumisMedia Glossary of Numismatic Terms www
Over 500 terms and their definitions. NumisMedia Glossary of Numismatic Terms.
- Dictionary Sex-Lexis www
Dictionary of sexual terms and expressions and dictionary of the "F" word, Sex-Lexis, with quotes, synonyms, and cross-references. Sex-Lexis.
- Alexa: Social Science By Subject
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Social Science By Subject
- DMOZ: Social Science By Subject
dmoz.org Directory: Social Science By Subject