Religion Subject Encyclopedias Encyclopedias Reference.
Religion is a cultural system of behaviors and practices, world views, sacred texts, holy places, ethics, and societal organisation that relate humanity to what an anthropologist has called "an order of existence ". (wikipedia)
- Religion Any cultural system of designated behaviors and practices, world views, texts, sanctified...
- Religion (journal) A peer-reviewed academic journal in the field of Religious Studies.
- Religion (album) The seventh studio album by Spear of Destiny, released by Eastworld Recordings in 1997.
- Mythology Mythology or godlore refers variously to the collected myths of a group of people or to the study...
- "Religious" (song) The second single from American R&B singer R. Kelly's studio album, Untitled.
- "Religion" (song) The fourth studio album and third major-label record by American singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey.
- An Ilumina www
An interactive Bible and Encyclopedia Suite, Ilumina, from Tyndale House Publishers. Features computer animation and virtual-reality tours. Ilumina.
- Electronic Christian Cyclopedia www
Electronic version of the one volume print resource from Concordia Publishing House of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Cyclopedia. Includes history, theology, and biographies from within Lutheranism, general Christianity, and non-Christian beliefs. Christian Cyclopedia.
- Provides Indian Christianity www
Provides information/research aids for Christianity in India, Christianity, through St Thomas Christian Encyclopaedia of India, and the Indian Church History Classics. Indian Christianity.
- Covering Spiritual Encyclopedia www
Covering the most important topics for all spiritual traditions and paths on the way to god. Encyclopedia. Includes an explanation of divine words and principles governing the creation. Spiritual Encyclopedia.
- An Cyclopaedia of African Methodism www
An encyclopedia of the African Methodist Episcopal Church, African Methodism, published in 1882. Cyclopaedia of African Methodism.
- Statistical World Christian Database www
Statistical information on world religions, Christian Database, Christian denominations, and people groups. Based on the 2600-page World Christian Encyclopedia and World Christian Trends. A full-time staff at The Center for the Study of Global Christianity updates and maintains the database. Limited access is free; paid access gets full set of features. World Christian Database.
- Information Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online www
Information on Anabaptist-related (Amish, Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online, Mennonite, Hutterite, Brethren in Christ) topics, source documents, and history. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online.
- Hypertext Early Church Online Encyclopedia www
Hypertext encyclopedia of the early Christian Church up to the Reformation. Early Church Online Encyclopedia.
- Compiled Centennial Encyclopaedia of the African Methodist Episcopal Church www
Compiled by Richard R. Encyclopaedia of the African Methodist Episcopal Church. Wright, Jr. Reference work published in 1916. Centennial Encyclopaedia of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.
- Contains Jewish Encyclopedia www
Contains the complete contents of the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia. Encyclopedia. Over 15,000 articles and pictures about the Torah, history, literature, biography, geography, genealogy, and theology. Accessible for free and full-text searchable. Jewish Encyclopedia.
- Links World Wide Encyclopedia of Christianity www
Links to the contents of the Catholic Encyclopedia, Wide Encyclopedia of Christianity, Easton's Bible Dictionary, Torrey's Topical Textbook, Elwell's Dictionary of Christian Theology, and other sources. World Wide Encyclopedia of Christianity.
- Color Jacques Maritain Center Art Gallery www
Color illustrations from the Catholic Encyclopedia. Jacques Maritain Center Art Gallery.
- An Wikipedia: Catholic Encyclopedia www
An article which talks about the history of the Catholic Encyclopedia published in 1913 and the New Catholic Encyclopedia, Catholic Encyclopedia, which was first published in 1967. Wikipedia: Catholic Encyclopedia.
- Includes Peakware World Mountain Encyclopedia www
Includes reference information such as height, World Mountain Encyclopedia, location, first ascent data, photos, web links, summit log entries for hundreds of mountains worldwide. Peakware World Mountain Encyclopedia.
- Glossary MathWorld www
Glossary of terms. MathWorld. Material ranges from undergraduate to research level. MathWorld.
- Alexa: Religion Subject Encyclopedias
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Religion Subject Encyclopedias
- DMOZ: Religion Subject Encyclopedias
dmoz.org Directory: Religion Subject Encyclopedias