Science Libraries are libraries which specialize in one or more branches of the sciences, including but not limited to chemistry, biology, mathematics, physics, and engineering. These libraries may be run by the government, a university or school, or a private corporation. Science Subject Specific Libraries Reference.
Science :58 is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe. (wikipedia)
- Science A systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable...
- Social science A major category of academic disciplines, concerned with society and the relationships among...
- Natural science A branch of science concerned with the description, prediction, and understanding of natural...
- Branches of science The branches of science are commonly divided into three major groups...
- Science (album) The fourth album released by the Norwegian singer/songwriter Thomas Dybdahl.
- Science (journal) The peer-reviewed academic journal of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and...
- Science (TV channel) An American digital cable and satellite television network that is owned by Discovery...
- Information Weizmann Institute of Science Wix Central Library www
Information about the library and its faculty branches, Institute of Science Wix Central Library, including chemistry, mathematics, and science teaching, and links to research sources for scientists and librarians. Weizmann Institute of Science Wix Central Library.
- Offers University of New Mexico Centennial Science and Engineering Library www
Offers online resources in general sciences and engineering as well as special collections for patents, New Mexico Centennial Science and Engineering Library, maps, and government documents. University of New Mexico Centennial Science and Engineering Library.
- Selected University of Pennsylvania Science and Engineering Libraries www
Selected web sites, Pennsylvania Science and Engineering Libraries, resources guides, and e-reference resources for chemistry, engineering, math, physics, and astronomy. University of Pennsylvania Science and Engineering Libraries.
- Links Smith College Young Science Library www
Links to the online resources, College Young Science Library, instruction, and general information, with access to the 5-college online catalog. Smith College Young Science Library.
- Library J.R.D. Tata Memorial Library www
Library of the Indian Institute of Science, Tata Memorial Library, with physical and electronic collections in science and technology. J.R.D. Tata Memorial Library.
- Includes Northwestern University Science and Engineering Library www
Includes resources for patents, University Science and Engineering Library, standards, national labs, and organizations and societies, as well as general links arranged by subject, and other library services. Northwestern University Science and Engineering Library.
- Resources UC Davis Physical Sciences and Engineering Library www
Resources arranged by broad subject area include print and electronic collections, Davis Physical Sciences and Engineering Library, as well as guides to using databases and the library. UC Davis Physical Sciences and Engineering Library.
- Portal University of Virginia Science and Engineering Libraries www
Portal to the six subject science libraries (Astronomy, Virginia Science and Engineering Libraries, Biology/Psychology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering/Environmental Science) as well as subject guides to a wide range of subjects and types of information. University of Virginia Science and Engineering Libraries.
- Electronic University of Maryland Engineering and Physical Sciences Library www
Electronic resources include technical reports, Maryland Engineering and Physical Sciences Library, preprints, access to patent and trademarks databases, and other sources arranged by subject and/or format. University of Maryland Engineering and Physical Sciences Library.
- Variety Carnegie Mellon Engineering and Science Library www
Variety of subject guides, Mellon Engineering and Science Library, mainly in the applied sciences and engineering, and links to related collections in other Pittsburgh libraries. Carnegie Mellon Engineering and Science Library.
- Selected Vanderbilt University Stevenson Science and Engineering Library www
Selected resources by discipline, University Stevenson Science and Engineering Library, an online map collection, patent resources, and news. Vanderbilt University Stevenson Science and Engineering Library.
- Specializes UCSD Science and Engineering Library www
Specializes in physical science, Science and Engineering Library, mathematics, and engineering information. UCSD Science and Engineering Library.
- Subject MIT Science Library www
Subject and database guides cover most areas of pure and applied science, Science Library, databases, and types of materials (including technical reports, standards, and patents). Also links to the science branches and affiliated libraries. MIT Science Library.
- Information University of Queensland Dorothy Hill Physical Sciences and Engineering Library www
Information about the library and collections, Queensland Dorothy Hill Physical Sciences and Engineering Library, and a number of subject-specific "Findits" (guides to print and electronic research resources). University of Queensland Dorothy Hill Physical Sciences and Engineering Library.
- Includes University of Georgia Science Library www
Includes the page "Science resources on the Internet", Georgia Science Library, an index to web resources arranged by subject. University of Georgia Science Library.
- Mainly UCLA Science and Engineering Library www
Mainly library services and staff information; subject guides in engineering and physical sciences include both proprietary and free internet resources. UCLA Science and Engineering Library.
- Home Duke University Science and Engineering Libraries www
Home of the four science branch libraries at Duke University: Chemistry, University Science and Engineering Libraries, Biological and Environmental Sciences, Math/Physics, and the Vesic Engineering Library. Duke University Science and Engineering Libraries.
- Advocates Public Library of Science www
Advocates the free distribution of science and medical published articles. Public Library of Science.
- Links Harvard University Science Libraries www
Links to the 19 science libraries' homepages. Harvard University Science Libraries.
- The Roger Milliken Textile Library www
The Institute of Textile Technology library, Milliken Textile Library, with links to the online catalog, reference help, and online resources. Roger Milliken Textile Library.
- Links Yale University Science Libraries Navigator www
Links to the online catalog, University Science Libraries Navigator, general science references, and the eight science subject libraries, including forestry, engineering, chemistry, and the medical library. Yale University Science Libraries Navigator.
- Independent Linda Hall Library www
Independent science, Hall Library, engineering, and technology library offering document delivery services, online reference, and online exhibitions. Linda Hall Library.
- A Science Museum Library www
A research library, Museum Library, open to the general public for reference. Collections form a record of scientific, technological and medical change since the eighteenth century. London, UK. Science Museum Library.
- Links Paul V. Galvin Library www
Links to subject guides, Galvin Library, maintained by this Illinois Institute of Technology library, in a number of engineering fields. Paul V. Galvin Library.
- Self-styled Laurentian Forestry Centre Library www
Self-styled virtual library for online, Forestry Centre Library, electronic, and print resources in forestry. French version also available. Laurentian Forestry Centre Library.
- One Missouri Botanical Garden Library (MOLib) www
One of the world's finest botanical libraries. Botanical Garden Library (MOLib). Of special interest are the online rare books. Missouri Botanical Garden Library (MOLib).
- Major University of Manitoba Donald W. Craik Engineering Library www
Major resources for databases, Manitoba Donald W. Craik Engineering Library, e-journals, patents, standards, and selected reference aids for a variety of topics including women in engineering, inventions, and career help. University of Manitoba Donald W. Craik Engineering Library.
- Resources UIUC Grainger Engineering Library www
Resources include access to the specialized Grainger databases, Grainger Engineering Library, free online engineering databases, and a hyperlinked map of engineering libraries in the United States. UIUC Grainger Engineering Library.
- "Science Oak Ridge National Laboratory Research Libraries www
"Science and Technology Guides" on a wide range of topics, Ridge National Laboratory Research Libraries, including consumer health, robotics, transportation, and pure sciences. Also, links to "Reference Resources" such as maps, patents, and conferences. Oak Ridge National Laboratory Research Libraries.
- Access Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory Library www
Access to the online catalog, Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory Library, reports and products from the laboratory, and resources on cold regions. A US Army Corps of Engineers facility. Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory Library.
- Mathematics Yale University Mathematics Library www
Mathematics resources on a broad range of topics from actuarial math to wavelets. Yale University Mathematics Library.
- Provides Oxford Computing Laboratory Library www
Provides information about the library facilities available, Computing Laboratory Library, with admissions policies, opening times, and details of collections. Oxford Computing Laboratory Library.
- Providing Dahlgren Memorial Library www
Providing services to the Georgetown University and Georgetown University Hospital communities. Memorial Library. Includes electronic and student resources. Dahlgren Memorial Library.
- news Boston University Alumni Medical Library www
news and information about the library, University Alumni Medical Library, course research guides, and Internet resources including web pages, directories, and other links. Boston University Alumni Medical Library.
- Part Niels Bohr Library www
Part of the American Institute of Physics Center for History of Physics; specializes in the history of modern physics and allied fields. Niels Bohr Library.
- Guides Stanford University Swain Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Library www
Guides to using the library, University Swain Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Library, finding chemical information, and using electronic resources, with links to highlighted resources, including chemical news and guides. Library also hosts the web sites for the Sci-Tech Library News and the ACS Division of Chemical Information Education Committee. Stanford University Swain Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Library.
- A Farmland Information www
A clearinghouse for information about farmland protection and stewardship. Information. It is a partnership between the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service and American Farmland Trust. Farmland Information.
- Largest Bernice Bienenstock Furniture Library www
Largest collection of books on furniture, Bienenstock Furniture Library, home furnishings styles and interior design in the world. Over 8,000 volumes dating from 1600. Bernice Bienenstock Furniture Library.
- Alexa: Science Subject Specific
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Science Subject Specific
- DMOZ: Science Subject Specific
dmoz.org Directory: Science Subject Specific