Science Libraries are libraries which specialize in one or more branches of the sciences, including but not limited to chemistry, biology, mathematics, physics, and engineering. These libraries may be run by the government, a university or school, or a private corporation. Science Subject Specific Libraries Reference.
Science :58 is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe. (wikipedia)
- Science A systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable...
- Social science A major category of academic disciplines, concerned with society and the relationships among...
- Natural science A branch of science concerned with the description, prediction, and understanding of natural...
- Branches of science The branches of science are commonly divided into three major groups...
- Science (album) The fourth album released by the Norwegian singer/songwriter Thomas Dybdahl.
- Science (journal) The peer-reviewed academic journal of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and...
- Science (TV channel) An American digital cable and satellite television network that is owned by Discovery...
- Resources UC Davis Physical Sciences and Engineering Library www
Resources arranged by broad subject area include print and electronic collections, Davis Physical Sciences and Engineering Library, as well as guides to using databases and the library. UC Davis Physical Sciences and Engineering Library.
- Information University of Queensland Dorothy Hill Physical Sciences and Engineering Library www
Information about the library and collections, Queensland Dorothy Hill Physical Sciences and Engineering Library, and a number of subject-specific "Findits" (guides to print and electronic research resources). University of Queensland Dorothy Hill Physical Sciences and Engineering Library.
- Independent Linda Hall Library www
Independent science, Hall Library, engineering, and technology library offering document delivery services, online reference, and online exhibitions. Linda Hall Library.
- The Roger Milliken Textile Library www
The Institute of Textile Technology library, Milliken Textile Library, with links to the online catalog, reference help, and online resources. Roger Milliken Textile Library.
- Links Paul V. Galvin Library www
Links to subject guides, Galvin Library, maintained by this Illinois Institute of Technology library, in a number of engineering fields. Paul V. Galvin Library.
- Information Weizmann Institute of Science Wix Central Library www
Information about the library and its faculty branches, Institute of Science Wix Central Library, including chemistry, mathematics, and science teaching, and links to research sources for scientists and librarians. Weizmann Institute of Science Wix Central Library.
- Subject MIT Science Library www
Subject and database guides cover most areas of pure and applied science, Science Library, databases, and types of materials (including technical reports, standards, and patents). Also links to the science branches and affiliated libraries. MIT Science Library.
- Includes Northwestern University Science and Engineering Library www
Includes resources for patents, University Science and Engineering Library, standards, national labs, and organizations and societies, as well as general links arranged by subject, and other library services. Northwestern University Science and Engineering Library.
- Library J.R.D. Tata Memorial Library www
Library of the Indian Institute of Science, Tata Memorial Library, with physical and electronic collections in science and technology. J.R.D. Tata Memorial Library.
- A Science Museum Library www
A research library, Museum Library, open to the general public for reference. Collections form a record of scientific, technological and medical change since the eighteenth century. London, UK. Science Museum Library.
- Variety Carnegie Mellon Engineering and Science Library www
Variety of subject guides, Mellon Engineering and Science Library, mainly in the applied sciences and engineering, and links to related collections in other Pittsburgh libraries. Carnegie Mellon Engineering and Science Library.
- Links Yale University Science Libraries Navigator www
Links to the online catalog, University Science Libraries Navigator, general science references, and the eight science subject libraries, including forestry, engineering, chemistry, and the medical library. Yale University Science Libraries Navigator.
- Specializes UCSD Science and Engineering Library www
Specializes in physical science, Science and Engineering Library, mathematics, and engineering information. UCSD Science and Engineering Library.
- Selected Vanderbilt University Stevenson Science and Engineering Library www
Selected resources by discipline, University Stevenson Science and Engineering Library, an online map collection, patent resources, and news. Vanderbilt University Stevenson Science and Engineering Library.
- Advocates Public Library of Science www
Advocates the free distribution of science and medical published articles. Public Library of Science.
- Links Harvard University Science Libraries www
Links to the 19 science libraries' homepages. Harvard University Science Libraries.
- Electronic University of Maryland Engineering and Physical Sciences Library www
Electronic resources include technical reports, Maryland Engineering and Physical Sciences Library, preprints, access to patent and trademarks databases, and other sources arranged by subject and/or format. University of Maryland Engineering and Physical Sciences Library.
- Portal University of Virginia Science and Engineering Libraries www
Portal to the six subject science libraries (Astronomy, Virginia Science and Engineering Libraries, Biology/Psychology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering/Environmental Science) as well as subject guides to a wide range of subjects and types of information. University of Virginia Science and Engineering Libraries.
- Selected University of Pennsylvania Science and Engineering Libraries www
Selected web sites, Pennsylvania Science and Engineering Libraries, resources guides, and e-reference resources for chemistry, engineering, math, physics, and astronomy. University of Pennsylvania Science and Engineering Libraries.
- Home Duke University Science and Engineering Libraries www
Home of the four science branch libraries at Duke University: Chemistry, University Science and Engineering Libraries, Biological and Environmental Sciences, Math/Physics, and the Vesic Engineering Library. Duke University Science and Engineering Libraries.
- Offers University of New Mexico Centennial Science and Engineering Library www
Offers online resources in general sciences and engineering as well as special collections for patents, New Mexico Centennial Science and Engineering Library, maps, and government documents. University of New Mexico Centennial Science and Engineering Library.
- Includes University of Georgia Science Library www
Includes the page "Science resources on the Internet", Georgia Science Library, an index to web resources arranged by subject. University of Georgia Science Library.
- Mainly UCLA Science and Engineering Library www
Mainly library services and staff information; subject guides in engineering and physical sciences include both proprietary and free internet resources. UCLA Science and Engineering Library.
- Links Smith College Young Science Library www
Links to the online resources, College Young Science Library, instruction, and general information, with access to the 5-college online catalog. Smith College Young Science Library.
- Located Natural Resources Library www
Located at the North Carolina State University, Resources Library, USA. Internet, government, and state-specific resources in the natural sciences, including forestry, meteorology, pulp and paper science, earth sciences, and environmental sciences. Natural Resources Library.
- Information University of Iowa Biological Sciences Library www
Information resources for the biological sciences links are arranged by type of resource, Iowa Biological Sciences Library, such as websites, organizations, and search engines. University of Iowa Biological Sciences Library.
- Resources University of Cincinnati Engineering Library www
Resources and reference guides, Cincinnati Engineering Library, with some access to free online materials, as well as course materials for UC engineering and library courses. University of Cincinnati Engineering Library.
- Resource Stanford University Engineering Library www
Resource guides arranged by type/source of material, University Engineering Library, with news and library information. Stanford University Engineering Library.
- Provides Los Alamos National Laboratory Research Library www
Provides research resources including journals, Alamos National Laboratory Research Library, technical reports, conference proceedings, standards, and bibliographic databases. Includes resources developed by the Library Without Walls Project, which conducts digital library research and development. Los Alamos National Laboratory Research Library.
- "Science Oak Ridge National Laboratory Research Libraries www
"Science and Technology Guides" on a wide range of topics, Ridge National Laboratory Research Libraries, including consumer health, robotics, transportation, and pure sciences. Also, links to "Reference Resources" such as maps, patents, and conferences. Oak Ridge National Laboratory Research Libraries.
- "Maintained Mathematics WWW Virtual Library www
"Maintained by the Florida State University Department of Mathematics as a free service to the online community. WWW Virtual Library." Mathematics WWW Virtual Library.
- Online Electronic Library of Mathematics www
Online journals, Library of Mathematics, article collections, and monographs in the field of mathematics. All material is in electronic form and access is free. Electronic Library of Mathematics.
- Electronic Norris Medical Library www
Electronic and physical resources to assist education and research at the University of Southern California. Norris Medical Library.
- Private, Delaware Academy of Medicine www
Private, Academy of Medicine, nonprofit organization founded in 1930 with the mission to promote professional and lay health education, maintain a medical library and archives, and provide a meeting place for the medical and dental professions. Delaware Academy of Medicine.
- Finding Stanford University Physics Library www
Finding aids for resources in physics and astronomy by topic and by format, University Physics Library, and information about the library and its services. Stanford University Physics Library.
- Discovers Othmer Library of Chemical History www
Discovers and disseminates information about historical resources and encourages research, Library of Chemical History, scholarship and popular writing in the history of the chemical sciences and the chemical process industries. Othmer Library of Chemical History.
- Supporting World Health Organization Library www
Supporting the work of the World Health Organization and providing access to its collections on international public health and development as well as historical collections. World Health Organization Library.
- Information Texas Ranger Hall of Fame Research Center www
Information about the library for the Texas Rangers law enforcement agency. Texas Ranger Hall of Fame Research Center.
- Alexa: Science Subject Specific
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Science Subject Specific
- DMOZ: Science Subject Specific
dmoz.org Directory: Science Subject Specific