This section lists sites for boats administered as maritime museums or in a museum-like fashion. Boats Maritime Transportation Museums Reference.
A boat is a watercraft of a large range of sizes designed to float, plane, work or travel on water. (wikipedia)
- Boat A watercraft of a large range of sizes designed to float, plane, work or travel on water.
- Sauce boat A boat-shaped pitcher in which sauce or gravy is served.
- Dave Boat An American voice actor. He is active in animated series and films, video games and commercials.
- Ship A large buoyant watercraft.
- BOAT An American indie rock band from Seattle, Washington.
- Boat (2007 film) A short film directed by David Lynch, released in 2007 on the DVD anthology '.
- Billy Boat An American former open-wheel driver who raced in the Indy Racing League.
- Boat, Kentucky An unincorporated community located in Perry County, Kentucky, United States.
- The Boat Meanings See related meanings for the phrase 'The Boat'.
- Scow Schooner Alma www
1891 scow schooner. Schooner Alma. Includes the history of the Alma and scow schooners in San Francisco. Scow Schooner Alma.
- Restored Le Bon Temps Roule www
Restored 1930 Wooden Commuter Yacht used by the Corps of Engineers during WWII. Bon Temps Roule. Located in Madisonville, Louisiana. Le Bon Temps Roule.
- Historic William C Daldy Preservation Society www
Historic steam tug boat based in Auckland New Zealand. Daldy Preservation Society. Fully operational and available for charter. William C Daldy Preservation Society.
- The Baltimore and Chesapeake Steamboat Company www
The mission is to maintain the steam tug Baltimore and operate it as an educational museum highlighting the tug's unique place in American history. Baltimore and Chesapeake Steamboat Company.
- Site Steam Tug Kerne www
Site of the North Western Steam Ship Company, Tug Kerne, who own and preserve the 1913 Mersey Lighterage Tug, currently berthed in the Merseyside Maritime Museum in Liverpool with news and an archive gallery. Steam Tug Kerne.
- Steam Ferryboat Eureka www
1890 steam paddlewheel ferry boat Eureka. Ferryboat Eureka. Information on history, restoration, and facilities. Steam Ferryboat Eureka.
- Nonprofit S/S Orion www
Nonprofit organization is dedicated to restoration of Sweden's last remaining pilot and salvage steamboat, Orion, built in 1929. Includes the ship's history, specifications, photos, membership details, and location in Stockholm. [Swedish and English] S/S Orion.
- Includes Eppleton Hall www
Includes history of the 1914 steam-powered paddlewheel tugboat. Eppleton Hall.
- Alexa: Boats Maritime
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Boats Maritime
- DMOZ: Boats Maritime
dmoz.org Directory: Boats Maritime